Ringing in the New Year in Buenos Aires
My Vacations Rental offers the perfect location in the city to spend New Year’s, here are some suggestions on what to do this year!
Ringing in the New Year in Buenos Aires is bound to be fun, especially with a plethora of wine and places to celebrate. If you are in need of some tips and tricks on HOW to ring in the New Year inquire below.
- Go up up up! Buenos Aires is a relatively flat city so the higher you go the better view of fireworks you will have. My Vacation Rentals rooftop can be the perfect viewing station for this! Or find a terrace at a restaurant to enjoy the view from! Our recommendation: Watch the fireworks then stay and watch the first sunrise of the New Year.
- Argentines are always late…. EXCEPT on New Year’s. So, arrive early, or at least on time. Especially if you have some last-minute shopping to do at the grocery mart. There is no way you will be able to do a last-minute Champaign run because many shops close early or right on time for the New Year’s Eve.
- Puerto Madero, the second-best place to watch the fireworks if not on the rooftop. Walk along the river and admire the exquisite buildings of Buenos Aires’ posh neighborhoods. When the fireworks go off, admire the sparkle and shine from the reflections of the fireworks off the glass apartment buildings.
- Celebrate at a street party! Though many of these street parties are hosted by neighborhoods, Argentines are more than welcoming. So, wander the streets and see what the city has to offer!
- Last but not least, get your groove on. Nearly every bar or club in the city is hosting a New Year’s Eve party. So, if you want to shake your thang into the New Year head on out to a nearby club or bar.
There are so many events to find and enjoy this New Years in this magical city. My Vacations Rental has the perfect location of an apartment to enjoy nearly all of these and still be able to make it home at the end of the night. Happy Holidays and have a great time ringing in the New Year!